Miswak Organic Toothbrush (Bundle of 10)
The Usage of Miswak: Way of Cleaning the Mouth & Pleasing To Allah
The medical benefit with Miswak has been extensively recorded. A number of research have indicated that Miswak, when used properly, is a superb anti-microbial toothbrush for dental hygiene and gum infection cure, minimizing plaque and gingivitis, teeth whitening and relieving smelly breath, whilst giving you a nice mouth odor. It has established that the Miswak has effective ingredients which aren't generally present in toothpastes with anticariogenic and anti-inflammatory hypoglycemic functions.
The usage of Miswak is a way of cleaning the mouth and is pleasing to Allah (The Almighty). The Miswak is a stick through which a person cleans the mouth. A great Sunnah of the Messenger of Allah (May Allah bless him and grant him peace). Moreover it is a Sunnah of all the Messengers of Allah (upon them all be peace), for they used the Miswak.
Abu Ayyub Ansari (may Allah be pleased with him) narrates that four things are the Sunnahs of all the prophets (upon them all be peace)
- Enhances the memory.
- Eliminates slime.
- Produces aroma in the mouth.
- Strengthens the gums.
- Blocks tooth decay.
- Stops further grow of decay.
- Remedy for headaches.
- Helps relieving toothaches.
- Triggers the teeth to sparkle.
- Eliminates the yellowishness of the teeth.
- Improves the eye-sight.
- Helpful for the health of your whole body.
- Helps the process of Digestive function.
- treatment for a specific mouth disease called Qilaa
- Clears the voice.
- Trigger the appetite.
- Boosts the eloquence of one's speech.
- Improve the Intelligence.
- Creates lustre (Noor) on the face of the one who regularly employs it.
- A remedy for all disease except Death.
- Multiplies the Thawaab (reward) of Salaat (prayer) from 70 times to 400 times. (HADITH)
- A thing that will bring in greater rankings in Jannat for those who uses it
- The Angels sing the praises of the person who uses the Miswak.
- Make use of the Miswak displeases Shaitaan.
- Use of the Miswak graces one with the company of the Angels
- The greatest advantage of using the Miswak is the achievement of Allah Ta'ala's Pleasure.
Etiquette of Miswak
- The Miswak shouldn't be too hard or too soft.
- It is produced from trees like Zaytoon, Peelu or Neem but not from a fragrant tree.
- Rub the Miswak on the gums at least 3 times and dip it in water every time.
- Place the Miswak upright when not being used.
- The Miswak should not be thicker than the ring finger and longer than the hand
- Use the right hand to use Miswak.
- Clean your miswak at least 3 times a day.
- Don't use Miswak in an up or down motion but apply it from right to left since there is a chance of harming the gums.
- It is disliked to use the Miswak in the washroom.
- Don't use it whilst lying since there is a possibility of bad temper.
- To use Miswak in ablution is an emphasized Sunnah
- Miswak is Sunnah for ablution and not for Salaah.
- Use the Miswak from one end and not both.
- Females can also use the Miswak.
- Cut the bristles (tip) of the Miswak every 1-2 days and begin fresh by biting to make it soft.
- It is permissible to use Miswak whilst fasting.
- To use the Miswak after meal, you will get the benefit of liberating 2 slaves.
- May Allah (The Almighty) provide us with the opportunity to practise this beautiful Sunnah with sincerity, Amen.
- 10 Gift Boxes
- 20 x Vacuum seal Miswak
- 20 x Miswak Cases
We Also Recommend